1. Adult teams may be considered full with 14 resident members for ALTA and 12 resident members for USTA teams. Mixed doubles teams may be considered full with 18 resident members.
2. At the beginning of each season, captains must provide the Tennis Director with their rosters and schedule so that the courts can be reserved and posted for the season.
3. The outside player is charged a fee per season. The payment is remitted to the Falls Tennis Committee.
COMPLETE LIST OF TENNIS RULES & GUIDELINES IS POSTED ON PAGES 76-80 IN THE FALLS OF AUTRY MILL DIRECTORY
FAM 10 Commandments - Promote Good Sportsmanship on our Courts by...
- Understanding and following the "Rules of Tennis" and the "FAM Tennis Code of Conduct".
- Not entering a court when play is in progress on adjacent courts.
- Congratulating your opponents when they hit good shots.
- Always announcing the score.
- Always beginning a point with two balls if you are serving.
- Always waiting to serve until your opponent is ready to return.
- Not asking for balls that have strayed to adjacent courts when play is in progress.
- Calling all shots "IN", unless the shot is clearly out.
- Not shouting across adjacent courts for any reason.
- By treating your opponent as you would want them to treat you.
- Remember that in our neighborhood, tennis is a recreational activity, enjoyed by amateurs. The priority is friendly competition and fun.